I didn’t even know I should be running! But I was tagged by Shirley Buxton of WriteNow. Read her five things. Here are mine:
1. I am extremely shy, even though most people would think I was lying in saying that.
2. I have a dream of going to space. I don’t care how. I just want to see an Earthrise. I have dreamed of this since reading a children’s book which envisioned the future of space stations. Doing this has been on my “List of Fifty” since high school.
3. Even though I knew from the deepest parts of my soul that I should have stuck up for him and made my schoolmates stop tormenting him, I didn’t help Leonard Goldberg. I was in junior high school, and I still feel terrible remorse over that. I never knew what happened to him after junior high school.
4. For a very long time the fact that I have really ugly fingernails seriously negatively affected my self image. I wore acrylic nails for 15 years because of that. And spent about 600 dollars a year on them. I took them off less than two years ago and wish I had the money I spent on the acrylics back!
5. I found my first gray hair on my 25th birthday.
I’m tagging Carly, of EllipsisSuddenlyCarly!