T-shirt, that is.
Almost as much as I love a good quote, I love a good t-shirt. And sometimes the twain shall meet. Cases in point…some quotable t-shirts!
- Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you're abusing the privilege.
- I wear irregular underwear. What's your excuse?
- I've stopped listening, why haven't you stopped talking?
- Here I am, now what are your other two wishes?
- Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.
- I'm high maintenance. But hey, you get what you pay for.
- If you can't be nice, at least be amusing.
- I'm not speeding, I'm qualifying.
- Careful, or you'll end up in my novel.
- Doesn't expecting the unexpected make the unexpected the expected?
- I drive way too fast to worry about cholesterol.
- I'm confused. Wait. Maybe I'm not.
- National Sarcasm Society (Like we need your support.)
- No need to yell. I still won't listen.
- Sarcasm. Just one more free service I offer.
- Some days, it's not even worth chewing through the restraints.
And of course, my current favorite, yes it's true, available through the "What on Earth" catalogue (www.whatonearthcatalog.com) for only $14.95 each, in 100% cotton, white print on a black background, get one to show your support, is…..
- BLAH BLAH BLOG